Wednesday 13 February 2008

Missing you on this day Baby.....

Things are never the same without you...
What did I do to deserve this
I didn't even get a warm hug from you
Oh baby The God took your love from me
He needed an angel so it seems
I need to feel you holding me
I need to feel your touch
Because I miss your love so much
And I can't keep on living this way
I need you here with me


Why could He take you away from me
It's hard for me to tell you I love you
As I'm standing over your grave in my heart
And I know I'll never hear your voice again
In the same way it used to be
Why did you leave me
Why couldn't you just stay
Because my world is nothing without you
Now I don't know what to do with myself
I would have given you anything
Just to make you happy
Just to hear you say that you love me one last time
There is nothing that I wouldn't do

I just don't know what to do with myself
I can't stand looking at those pictures on my shelf
Knowing it was just few months ago
I added graceful apparels to you in that picture
There just one thing that I wanna know
Why would God want to hurt me so bad
Does He know how much it hurts to be missing you
Baby Im missing you and Im loving you
Why did He take you away from me
Because I love you so
I miss you so much honey
And I just can't go on baby

No comments: